Re: ote...qua qua...ote. Unsay

  • elbookdoc
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 2, 2002
      <<i exist... it all else that i doubt>>

      I don't think you can prove it except by faulty logic. Even that you
      exist is a grand assumption.

      Assume not, want nothing
    • shari hyder
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 5, 2003
        All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable,
        those that are movable, and those that move.

        Benjamin Franklin
        (1706-1790, American Scientist, Publisher, Diplomat)

        shari

        ---