RE: [existlist] Re: quotes

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 1, 2002
      Dear Not Here,

      It comes from a discussion on existence started by
      dunzscotus@.... His email was as follows:

      << Thanks for the Cohen quote, I am a big fan of
      his work. I know I have the tendency to do just as
      he wrote, though I am not certain of the value of
      this. Then again I have given up the idea of any
      true objectivity our existence. >>

      I interpreted this to imply our non-existence.

      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 5, 2003
        All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable,
        those that are movable, and those that move.

        Benjamin Franklin
        (1706-1790, American Scientist, Publisher, Diplomat)

        shari

        ---