Re: quotes

  • elbookdoc
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 1, 2002
      <<I grant that our ability to discern reality is limited. However,
      just because it is illusionary does not mean that we do not exist.>>

      Wait a minute...when did this happen?

      Not Here
    • shari hyder
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 5, 2003
        All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable,
        those that are movable, and those that move.

        Benjamin Franklin
        (1706-1790, American Scientist, Publisher, Diplomat)

        shari

        ---