RE: [existlist] quote

  • dunzscotus@aol.com
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 1, 2002
      objectivity implies a state of relative dis-associativeness, which my experience and seemingly science would say is not possible.
    • shari hyder
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 5, 2003
        All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable,
        those that are movable, and those that move.

        Benjamin Franklin
        (1706-1790, American Scientist, Publisher, Diplomat)

        shari

        ---