quote

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 30, 2002
      Folks,

      The following is a quote from a book I am reading
      ... The Favourite Game ... by Leonard Cohen

      "It doesn't matter what she looked like every day.
      It only matters what she looked like for that
      important second".

      I just thought I would pass this on, as it I find
      the quote interesting, in a way. We tend to see
      something for only that momentary instant. After
      that, it becomes a matter of additional
      information that we may use or reject.

      any insightful comments???

      eduard
    • shari hyder
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 5, 2003
        All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable,
        those that are movable, and those that move.

        Benjamin Franklin
        (1706-1790, American Scientist, Publisher, Diplomat)

        shari

        ---