RE: [existlist] Re: New here, please help...

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2002
      Charles,

      Everyone has a dark side. It is the thing or
      better yet the programming which prevents us from
      being the person that we would like to be. Part
      of my dark side is the tendency towards isolating
      myself. It is something I need to work on.

      As much as I have read, meditation is about
      non-thinking ... the nothingness. I grant that
      there is technique of focus, but it is not the
      same as our normal thinking. I refer to dreams
      because in my opinion the process of accessing
      what might be termed as the subconscious level is
      somewhat the same.