RE: [existlist] Kierkegaard-Pete

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2002
      Lena,

      I agree that we all live in solitude. I do so
      myself and also enjoy it. But I also believe that
      we are linked with the rest of humanity in what we
      do. And this is the basis of our purpose.

      That is not to suggest that we need to be with
      society all the time. Some people like it that
      way ... others [such as ourselves] prefer to be on
      the margins. It is all a matter of what best
      suits your preferred way of living ...