Re: [existlist] no need to take it easy on the new guys

  • pedro gamba
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20 2:56 AM
      Dear Adam,

      Thanks for the suggestion. But I think " The Living
      Thoughts of Kierkegaard " by Auden,W.H. would be more
      interesting.

      Regarding the existentialist view on life as a series
      of poor alternatives... I still don't have the courage
      to give you the details. Perhaps, someday soon...

      Bye for now...

      This e-mail is, but it doesn't exist.
      Pete

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com