Re: [existlist] Narcissim

  • pedro gamba
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2002
      Dear Lena,

      I hope I have spelled your name correctly. I am also
      new in this group and what you wrote really made sense
      at all. Though, not very familiar with things you
      pointed out, I guess you have a point.

      One of the strongest views I have in life has
      something to do with Democritus and Kierkegaard.
      Everyone in this world searches for " Personal
      Happiness". And more often than not one has to find it
      in a " Kierkegaardian manner ".

      Bye for now...

      Pete

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com