RE: [existlist] My Paper and the critiques

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2002
      Elizabeth,

      My comments may have given the impression of
      painting everyone [children] with the same brush.
      I should think that children outside of the inner
      city can still make dandelion chains. But those
      of the inner city are faced with fields of
      concrete. The point is that there has to be a
      period of innocence during which the ego can
      emerge.