MEF Schedule

  • Judith Michelle Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2002
      Hi everyone!

      I sent an MEF schedule email yesterday, but it seems to have got lost in cyberspace - has anyone received it?

      In any case, the contents were a list of very tight deadlines for delivery of the MEF working document/draft outline, as follows.

      - Advanced site - end of July

      - General site - mid of August

      - Beginner site - end of August

      It is to be all encompassing, and will be open to feedback, suggestion and inclusion of material targeted at each level of MEF from interested parties. In fact, I will prepare a comprehensive list of topical areas especially open for submission should anyone wish to lend their expertise.

      Also, please note that MEF will be made available under the auspices of Q Base, a non-profit organisation dedicated to baseline social causes.

      Regards, Judith.

    • Judith Michelle Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
        Hi everyone!

        I have this draft MEF website to publish, however there is now a problem with the host provider, and thus the MEF is delayed. Eventually I expect the address will be www.qbase.org/MEF.home..html - I'll advise as soon as the problem is corrected.

        Meanwhile, since MEF has consumed all my existential energies, I expect I will be quickly running out of spare time, and will be leaving this existlist over coming weeks. Thank you to all for maintaining such a lively and humane effort at living purposefully in the here and now - it has been one interesting read.

        Regards, Judith.