Re: [existlist] "The Paper"

  • Elizabeth Jesse
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2002
      Thank you Greg :)
      Elizabeth
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: greg goodwin
      Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 4:09 PM
      To: Existlist Group
      Subject: [existlist] "The Paper"

      Elizabeth,
      I have just completed your paper and will admit I
      found it somewhat to my liking.
      The beginning was a bit awkward and the conclusion I
      felt a tad fast.
      You may get mixed reviews from this group based on
      the God reference (God willing) but for myself, it
      worked, especially after the relationship was
      revealed.
      That this was a work more from the heart than
      research was noticable when you got into the belly of
      the piece.
      I did like the referrral of parentage and perhaps a
      bit more insight to the aforementioned areas may
      complete this work!!