Re: [existlist] Re: Mind trap

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 18, 2002
      Daniel, valleywestdental@...
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: daniel_needles
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 11:54 AM
      Subject: [existlist] Re: Mind trap

      Bill,
      Nothing really. The trick is the interaction in one form has to be
      able to be mimiced in the other form. Hey, what's your true email
      address. I'll send you the opening to the cosmology I'm working on.

      Thanks,
      Daniel

      --- In existlist@y..., "Bill Harris" <valleywestdental@q...> wrote:
      > Daniel, I saw an interesting movie called Sphere. It had a
      cosmological entity which, if entered, allowed a person
      to "materialise" his mental projections. What would be the effect of
      an intellect being superimposed on a quark-gluon plasma? bill

      <livewild@h...>
      > wrote:
      > > Here is a gift.... or curse. Enter at your own risk though
      because
      > > if you understand this enigma your mind may never be the same
      > > again.
      > >

      > > We seem to attempt to solve word problems with more suggested
      word
      > > problems. Is life a riddle to you and you pass the time with
      it? Or
      > > do we wish to trick ourselves into believing some so that we
      may
      > try
      > > to survive?
      > >
      > > "no right or wrong
      > > way", "selfish", "amusement", "intellect", "passing the time",
      blah
      > > blah blah blah....
      > >
      > > Please communicate the concept of words and the need for them.
      It
      > > would be appreciated.
      > >
      > > ~ past the event horizon... maybe

      Service.