Just a curious question cause I'm new

  • Gareb20@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2001
      Hey everybody:

      As you all know, I just joined this discussion group a couple of days ago, I
      was just wondering why this email group sometimes doesn't post all the
      messages that are sent to the list. I sent some messages that never got
      posted and I'm just curious to why it happened....

      Thanks for any info, by the way this email group is very good, I've dealt
      with other groups and those discussions are just way over my head most of the
      time--just shows you sometimes people have too much time on their hands, if
      you know what i mean.

      Ok thanks for any help concerning the messages.

      Lou