  • greg goodwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2002
      I wish to unsubscribe, at least for a temporary
      period. I am about to be away for a spell and will not
      be able to check my email as often as needed. I will
      send a request when I return!
      I have enjoyed many hours reading and watching the
      turns and twists of everyone's reactions to our day to
      day lives!!
      Greg

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com