Re: [existlist] cat and ball experiment

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 4, 2002
      Eduard, I doubt we will be to happy if we wake in a cloud of nuclear dust
      blowing in from the borders of the Indian sub-continent. I understand they
      have been informed that we will finish it if they start it. A Pakistani
      professor said the danger resides in the attitudes of fatalism in these
      ancient societies., . Also they do not understand that nukes are not just
      bigger bombs.
      Their launch systems are soft, if they start fueling ,would you be for
      preemptive conventional strikes? Bill
      Message 42 of 42 , Jun 10, 2002
        Eduard, Kill, kill, kill, unsubscription seems one of the few things that really light your powder. Bill