Re: [existlist] Re: Selfish

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 156 , Jun 3, 2002
      Biggie, Ya that chronology adds up. I went to see Dylan a few months ago, it`s like paying dues. We walked out after an hour. There was this 15 year old who knew every word to Subterranian Homesick Blues. I was impressed.
      Dylan played well, it just wasn`t relevant. I`ll go again if he comes back. He`s the guy that woke me up, so I owe him. He`s such a carney, Hammond organ and all. Bill
      Message 156 of 156 , Feb 3, 2004
        I'm rather upset at present, Eduard, but I'll try to respond.
        This reminds me of Shakespeare's play, The Tempest. It must be the
        spirit, Ariel, I think, who says:
        "We are such stuff as dreams are made on,
        And our little life is rounded with a sleep."
        Louise.

        -- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, eduard at home <yeoman@v...> wrote:
        > Louise,
        >
        > I suppose that a lot is said of old Lewis Carroll. What is
        interesting however, is his description of Alice in Wonderland.
        Specifically that of it being a dream. Just as Alice fell into the
        rabbit hole, so too do we fall* into a dream.

        > eduard

        Am I