Re: [existlist] test

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 2, 2002
      Eduard,

      your test is ok

      charles

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Eduard Alf" <yeoman@...>
      To: "Existlist" <existlist@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2002 1:08 PM
      Subject: [existlist] test

      testing

      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 19, 2003
        This is a test. I dont seem to be receiving email from the group

        eduard
      • Mark Tindall
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 19, 2003
          Eduard wrote:

          > This is a test. I dont seem to be receiving email from the group

          Testes, testes, testes ...

          Mark
        • Mark Tindall
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 19, 2003
            Eduard wrote:

            > This is a test. I dont seem to be receiving email from the group

            Testes ... 1 ... 2 ....

            Mark
          • David Leon
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 19, 2003
              I enjoyed that Mark. Thanks.

              Dave

              --- Mark Tindall <mbtin@...> wrote:
              > Eduard wrote:
              >
              > > This is a test. I dont seem to be receiving email from the group
              >
              > Testes ... 1 ... 2 ....
              >

              > Mark

              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
            • eduard
              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 19, 2003
                Mark,

                Whatever amuses your neurons ......

                > > This is a test. I dont seem to be receiving
                email from the group

                > Testes, testes, testes ...
                >

                > Mark
                >

                > Our Home:
                >
                > TO UNSUBSCRIBE from this group, send an email
                to:

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Edward Alf
                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 22, 2009
                  Seeing if this works. I don't seem to be getting
                  replies from posting at the group website.

                  eduard at home

                • mary.josie59
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 22, 2009
                    Welcome back, eduard.

                    Mary

                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 22, 2009
                      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Edward Alf <yeoman@...> wrote:

                      > Seeing if this works. I don't seem to be getting
                      > replies from posting at the group website.
                      >
                      > eduard at home

                      >Eduard, It is 11:10 CST have no transmition since this post. Good to
                      hear from you. Bill
                    • Edward Alf
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 23, 2009
                        I need to update my profile .. perhaps a new
                        picture of moi-meme.

                        Oh heck. I think Robert Redford is dead ... can't
                        use his pic.

                        And now that I have shaved off my beard ... can't
                        use Sean Connery.

                        eduard

                        > Seeing if this works. I don't seem to be
                        getting
                        > replies from posting at the group website.
                        >
                        > eduard at home

                        ------------------------------------

                        Please support the Existential Primer... dedicated
                        to explaining nothing!

                        Home Page: http://www.tameri.com/csw/existYahoo!
                        Groups Links
                      • Edward Alf
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 23, 2009
                          Ah ... old Bill is still around.

                          eduard at home

                          Message 12 of 19 , Jan 23, 2009
                            Welcome back, Eduard. I miss your contributions here. Could you not
                            post up a picture of an eminent Canadian?? Louise

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jan 23, 2009

                              Message 14 of 19 , Jan 23, 2009
                                Hmmm ... I really don't know any eminent Canadians
                                ... they don't exist.

                                We are working on it.

                                eduard at home

                                Message 15 of 19 , Mar 22 1:27 PM
                                  A brief reply to Tom is now taking so long to negotiate the vagaries of Yahoo's procedures, I find the situation feels somewhat ridiculous.

                                  Louise