RE: [existlist] cat and ball experiment

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 2, 2002
      Charles,

      Surely the "means" by which we achieve a desired
      end is primarily through "people and ideas".

      I disagree that the legal system is manipulating
      our values. But I understand your point regarding
      valuelessness. The legal system, like our
      government, is what we produce ourselves. In many
      cases, we do not put value where it should be.
      For example, we do not place enough value on our
      streams and rivers, over our need for a cheap
      sewage system. But then there are people who are
      striving to put value where it should be ..
      perhaps I am the eternal optimist.

      Yes ... I need to do some revision of the NOOism
      site. I dropped everything and did an update of
      "Introduction" and "Links". "Genesis" is to be
      updated next. The problem with the previous
      version was that I tried to incorporate religion.
      Now I am focusing solely upon NOOism as a
      philosophy.

      The idea of "Genesis" was to talk about our
      beginnings as the human species and to eliminate
      the concept of "original sin".

      Try doing your word wrap at 50 and see what
      happens. The 45 was Ok.

      Message 42 of 42 , Jun 10, 2002
        Eduard, Kill, kill, kill, unsubscription seems one of the few things that really light your powder. Bill