Re: [existlist] cat and ball experiment

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 2, 2002
      Eduard,

      What I meant was the use of people and ideas
      to achieve a desired end.
      And I still belive that we live in a
      valueless society: right and wrong, good
      and evil, are just manipulated by the legal
      system. There is no dark side,
      it is just the simple reality. If I am being
      too general is because I don't see
      the need to be more specific (cautious) and
      you understood exactly what
      I was talking about.

      Speaking of your new philosophy I have a
      sugesstion that you might want
      to consider: erase the whole of the Genesis
      and replace it with the study of
      the anatomy and physiology of the nervous
      system both central and
      peripheral. Just a friendly sugesstion. After
      all, that's what NOOism is based
      on.

      By the way Eduard, I changed my wrap lenght
      to 45 as you sugessted, is it
      working ok now?

      Charles

      Message 42 of 42 , Jun 10, 2002
        Eduard, Kill, kill, kill, unsubscription seems one of the few things that really light your powder. Bill