Re: [existlist] cat and ball experiment

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 2, 2002
      Judith,

      Does your post means that we belong to different species? What is the
      destiny of my
      species? Calm down Judith, you sound a little bitter. In no way was my
      purpose to
      be sarcastic when I sent my e-mail to Bill or to offend an intelligent lady
      like yourself.
      I just happen to disagree with the whole of pragmatic philosophy as I
      believe it to be
      heading in the wrong direction. At this point I haven take any sides in
      philosophy and
      I prefer to remain in a neutral zone. A philosophical "system" I consider
      purposeless.

      Your MEF update deserves more than praise and admiration.

      Comments: Juts in general terms, "introspectionist/cognitive psychology"
      sounds
      more like Sartre's Existential psychoanlisis. Also, "the two primitive
      operants
      (sub/unconscious and conscience) direct the conscious", are nothing more
      than
      that human animal instinct I mentioned in my previous post.

      I am not quite sure I understand the whole of your MEF so far, and please
      correct
      me if I am wrong; maybe I will start at the beginners level and ignore "the
      mechanics
      of my car" and make one more contribution to the psychopharmalogical
      business.

      Charles

      Message 42 of 42 , Jun 10, 2002
        Eduard, Kill, kill, kill, unsubscription seems one of the few things that really light your powder. Bill