Re: [existlist] cat and ball experiment

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 2, 2002
      Eduard,

      If I stand correctly, my point suggests that the use of any means in order
      to attain a
      desired end falls beyond the bounds of morality: a person, an idea or any
      other tool,
      can be used as an instrument to attain a social or personal interest. In
      this valueless
      society of ours, this pragmatical approach to science and politics, is more
      common
      than we can imagine.

      Perhaps, at this point in time, and since the end of the so called "cold
      war", we have
      never been closer to the brink of a nuclear disaster. Under these
      conditions, ethics or
      morality are left behind as useless instruments. Unless of course, we can
      justify a war
      based on self defense and the welfare of the peple. (maybe musical
      instruments?).

      Charles

      Message 42 of 42 , Jun 10, 2002
        Eduard, Kill, kill, kill, unsubscription seems one of the few things that really light your powder. Bill