Re: [existlist] Hello everybody

  • jeremy mcleod
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2001
      hello, third year eng. major, a little uncertain as to how i ended up on this listerve, but non-the-less very interested in participating in the discussions.

      jeremy
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2001
        I didn't know Kafka was an existentialist until recently. I've read The
        Metamorphisis.... if anyone else has, and sees some symbolism/hints @
        existentialism, I'd love to hear it.