Do Animals Help Resolve Existential Questions?

  • Ian549667@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2000
      Hello everyone,
      My name is Ian and I have posted an article I wrote some time ago for
      a BSc (Hons) psychology course I did.
      If anyone would like to read it and give me some feedback on it (+
      or -!!)I would be very greatful.
      Thanks in advance,
      Ian.
      Ian549667@...
    • Ian549667@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2000
        hello everyone,
        my name is Ian and I have posted an article that I wrote some time
        ago for a BSc (Hons) Psychology course that I did.
        If anyone would like to read it and give me some feedback on it
        (either + or-!!) I would be awfully greatful.
        Thanks in advance,
        Ian
        Ian549667@...