A useful newsletter

  • Maisel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2000
      Dear fellow fans of existentialism:

      My name is Eric Maisel and I am a California licensed family therapist, a
      national certified counselor, and the author of The Creativity Book, A Life
      in the Arts, Fearless Creating, Deep Writing, Affirmations for Artists,
      Living the Writer's Life, and other books about the creative life.

      I wanted to let you know that I put out a free monthly electronic
      creativity newsletter and that in the next issue I'll be discussing the
      important subject of creativity and depression from an existentialist point
      of view.

      If you would like to subscribe, please send an e-mail to
      creativitynewsletter-subscribe@egroups.com.

      Thank you.

      Sincerely,