Aja - see attachment

  • WiLDAeSthEtiCs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2000
      Hello Lovely People-

      I have recently joined this list-
      & am currently experiencing a desire to make an attempt to introduce
      myself.....
      My name is Aja - pronounced like the continent Asia ~ I have just migrated
      from southern California to Upstate New York - I love to
      enjoy....writing(poems, philosophy, & short stories), reading (mainly William
      Blake & Nietzsche), bike riding, people watching, smoking, painting, music,
      basically the true aesthetic aberrations....everything. - I'm a 16 year old
      Fem - & have just started college - I major in Literature, & minor in
      physics, art, & philosophy-

      <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/wildexcess/">To Read Some of my Work - Click
      Here</A>
      http://hometown.aol.com/wildexcess/