OOPS...sorry guys!

  • patty duke
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2000
      Hey All,

      I accidentally REd to the wrong adress...it was just a
      virtual misunderstanding (hehe).

      Well, now that I'm writing I'll mention some of the
      authors I most respect and which I concider
      existentialists, or at least within the broader
      phenomenological group:
      Hiedegger, Sartre, Kirkegard, as philosophers, and as
      literary writers I really like Hesse and Dostoyevsky.
      I have yet to enter the realms of Miller, but every
      day I see it getting closer.

      Truth is a never ending search, but at the same time
      always present within ourselves.

      OK, bye People! Sorry again, and hope you voyeurs out
      there didn't enjoy it TOO much! hehe.

      Patty.

      http://im.yahoo.com/