bullet proof, responsible & freedom of choice.

  • Charles Vermont
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 1999
      Hank,

      I agree with almost everything in your post. If General Violet can find a way to maintain some semblance of democracy while at the same time protecting the fabric of Indigo's society then all power to him (so to speak).

      I also agree there is no substitute for personal experience. I find even similar situations have nuances and differences which change my choices. Singing a song in my bedroom is very different from performing in front of 500 other people...

      Charles Vermont
      London, England