  • Mandy Bright
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2000
      All this talk about perceptions and reality is sounding very much like post modernism.  Isn't it fascinating that different people can be in the same place at the same time and supposedly experience the same thing, but perceive it differently.  Therefore, to the extent that we allow each individuals perception to be valid, there are multiple truths.  I like that idea.

      However, is one person's truth more valid than another's?  If not, why do we judge some people's belief systems to be delusional and discount them?