Re: [existlist] Digest Number 169

  • patty duke
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2000
      Zeitman: Can you explain more what you mean by
      "Knowledge is that we deem a fact. Truth is that which
      is regarldless of perception".

      Do you mean that knowledge is what we can empirically
      prove and that Truth is what we can't deny, regardless
      of the empirical evidence it may apport?

      http://invites.yahoo.com/