Re: [existlist] Digest Number 169

  • Randy Zeitman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2000
      > > I don't like standard definitions of Truth and
      >> Knowledge.

      Me neither.

      To me:
      Knowledge is that we deem a fact.
      Truth is that which is regardless of perception.
      --

      Signature......
      "In the best relationships sex is the booby prize."

      "I'm gotten so out of shape sittin' at the computer all day that I
      get out of breath when I have to reach for the percent key!"

      - Zeitman
    • patty duke
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2000
        Zeitman: Can you explain more what you mean by
        "Knowledge is that we deem a fact. Truth is that which
        is regarldless of perception".

        Do you mean that knowledge is what we can empirically
        prove and that Truth is what we can't deny, regardless
        of the empirical evidence it may apport?

        http://invites.yahoo.com/