Re: [existlist] More flat earth?

  • patty duke
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2000
      Hi people.
      "Truth lies in action..." I don't think this is an off
      statement, but there are different facets of what
      truth may be. It can be idea or action, fact or
      contradiction. I think that poor old McDuff may have
      doubted what he had once held as truth, in the end
      what he led was a life of SEARCHING for a truth he
      never found; instead, the truth of his own experience
      is probably what he held in the face of himself. In
      that sense, I believe that action can lead us to what
      will come to be truth for us (whether it be subjective
      or objective), and that without action of some sort
      (even if it is belief) we cannot admit a certain truth
      to ourselves. After all, truth's most relevant form of
      being is for the self--to whom is truth if it's not to
      oneself?

      http://invites.yahoo.com/