Re: [[existlist] Existentialsm and evil]

  • Christopher Wyatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 1999
      I would wonder if Frankl or another psychologist might address this issue.
      Does anyone out there know? If someone has a mental defect, I certainly cannot
      imagine holding them to "good faith" as one might others.

      - CSW

      From: VJhodges@...

      Can anyone direct me to some sources on existentials and evil? Also, I am
      interested in sources on existentialism and madness. Can a "mad" person be
      said to "choose"?

      Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com