The nature of good and evil - take II

  • clickhereforinsignificance
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      Thousands of years of philosophy and war in a nutshell....

      A good action is once that follows the word of 'truth' (as defined by
      our religion or our current society)

      A bad action is one that does not.

      1 + 1 = 2 This is neither a good action or bad. It just is.

      So..... horrible acts are justified. Kind acts are brushed aside as a
      different kind of 'selfishness'. Good and evil are sold as ideas that
      don't exist as we slowly destroy our planet.

      (J.Aiden)