RE: Sv: [existlist] Prooving thoughts (?)

  • Tim Arnold
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2002
      extraordinary, to be sure.

      Gleinich

      -----Original Message-----
      From: George Walton [mailto:iambiguously@...]
      Sent: 04 April 2002 23:34
      To: existlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: Sv: [existlist] Prooving thoughts (?)

      Yulian,

      You have made your point and I mine. I feel quite
      justified, however, in suggesting I would be wasting
      my valuable time [and, I'm sure, yours as well]
      pursuing this any further. You are free, however, to
      contact the other members of this fine establishment
      and have them contact me, in turn, in order to assure
      me I am completely missing the point of your
      extraordinarily unique and engrossing philosophical
      rejoinders.

      Turtle on, my friend.

      Biggie

      --- "Yulian K. Gaard" <ccc61261@...>

      http://www.sciam.com/explorations/122297teleport/index.html
      > There and from links there you'll have enough
      > authoroties saying that the matrial bounderies are
      > not fully true.
      >
      > If a tree falls in the forest and noone hears, does
      > it then have a sound ? - that question would also be
      > completeley silly if we mereley thought about
      > particles.
      >
      > So, lets see ... out body, especially out head,
      > where alot of electrical stuff happens [according to
      > nerobiologists] create a weak electrical field all
      > around. Obviously, as this field is created both buy
      > our body and our mind, altering any of those can
      > alter the field. This field is altering the
      > surroundings "physically" through electrical energy.
      > - there you go, one explanation.
      >
      > Now, I'd still be thrilled to hear why society
      > always have a need to see proof before they even
      > dare trying something ? I believe you missed that in
      > your answer.
      >
      > I much appologice for the sarcastic tone in this
      > letter, I can only hope that the point went through;
      > I do not need to explain for two reasons.
      > 1. Because I dont care if people believe in what I
      > say or not.
      > 2. You'd need to try very hard to find a way to
      > proove things which havent been shown "invalid"
      > already.
      >
      > Blessings, and stay bright.
      >
      > Try to smile of my wierdness and find it refreshing
      > instead, that should help alot. *this* is my purpose
      > in sending this letter, to put a smile on your face.
      >
      > "Love is the Law, Love under
      > Will."
      >
      > Blessings
      > Yulian
      >

      > Respectfully submitted.
      >

      > " Magic is a way of life. "

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=215002.1954253.3462811.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
      689216:HM/A=1000239/R=0/*http://ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vaG0xLmRhd=101795964
      1%3eM=215002.1954253.3462811.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705689216:HM/A=10002
      39/R=1>

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=215002.1954253.3462811.1261774/D=egrou
      pmail/S=1705689216:HM/A=1000239/rand=695521839>

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .