Re: [existlist] Exersize: Learning about Ballance

  • John Taft
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      Yulian,

      Your extension of the physical into the existential world seems a bit of a
      stretch to me. However some of it appears in Psychology in the form of
      "grounding" which appears to me a technique of emotional stabilization to
      make a subject whom is undergoing psychotherapy to firmly affix oneself to
      the earth (reality) while the psychiatrist/psychologist is jerking his mind
      around (so that he won't loose it upstairs during this process.)

      John