Re: [existlist] Imbalances in your life

  • George Walton
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002
      Yulian,

      Let me explain to you how, optimally, philosophy
      should work: rationally.

      This is not to say that Reason should be put up on
      some sort of ideological pedestal and whorshipped as
      the hapless idealists do, but...but it is the most
      effective tool by far in the philosopher's arsenal.

      Now, below you said a lot of presumptuous things about
      chakra's and balance. By that I mean you use a whole
      bunch of abstract words to try to convince others that
      a whole bunch of other abstract words are true. In a
      philosophy venue, however, it's not what you BELIEVE
      that counts...it's how you go about DEMONSTRATING
      reasonably, empirically, anthropologically,
      biologically, existentially etc that what you believe
      is grounded more or less objectively in the material
      world around us.

      So, by all means, please try again, okay?

      Biggie

      --- "Yulian K. Gaard" <ccc61261@...>

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/