Imbalances in your life

  • Yulian K. Gaard
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2002
      Dear All,

      This is concerning a specific possible imbalance of your life, in this case it is one located in your Third Chakra. I have chosen this chakra soleley because it's easy to show a connection between the mystics philosophies of correction and existentialisim - something which I belive that some others have had problems with with some other posts I've made.

      Anyway, The basics of the Chakra Teachings is to find yourself and your own inner ballance. It is based on the notition that everything happening outside is based on how you are inside. Get your inside in order and you will be able to live a more popper life - This piece will be a "cut" and only describing a specific imbalance, one which you can consider if you have or not and if you wish to fix it or not ect.

      Just to stress out the connection with existentialism; The basics of these mystical teachings is to find YOUR true inner ballance - to find who you are and create life with a basic of who and what you are. This also is a key Existentialistic teaching; everything not based with reason on yourself, is "false". While you might be a great Soccer player, it is just a waste of time untill it comes from your inner being, making purpose in your life - your true purpose.

      Now for the piece of info ...

      "This is the "adrenaline junkie" approach to life. When not integrated [in regards to the third Chakra], the need to prove yourself is so strong that petty power conflicts constantly arise to test you. The conflicts activate the flow of adrenaline and this gives a surge of energy, "a rush." It is quite easy to become an adrenaline addict and thrive on this energy. It is energy all right, but when not balanced, it is not in harmony with the surrounding world and conflict results.

      This type of imbalance is particularly hard to break free from, because the adrenaline junkie continually gets into situations of "justifiable anger." The attitude of "I have a right to be mad, look what just happened to me!" is its common territory. In this state, you will continually attract situations that justify - in your mind - the response of anger."

      On a further note, the same problem tends to arise with a state of being in Pride - it hurts one pride when this or that happens, so you go into that state of "justifiable anger". This situation is particularly hard to break free from, and even to realise yourself - because after all, it is a conflict with yourself and your own pride that needs to be taken up.

      Hope that this made sence though it was taken out of the rest of the materials. May the divine within you guide your path.

      Blessings
      Yulian

      Respectfully submitted.

      " Magic is a way of life. "
    • Eduard Alf
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30, 2002
        Yulian,

        The part of knowing thyself cannot be done in separation from the world
        around you. This is where I differ with Existentialism. A concept of
        Existentialism [as much as I understand it] is that one is thrown into the
        world and you make your world by your choices. But the task of life is to
        find out not only who you are, but also what are the prior existing themes
        in the outside world to which you should find a harmony. Even if you were
        to find that you are a great soccer player, it would be quite pointless in
        Canada, since we don't play that game on a national level [why anyone would
        play soccer is quite beyond me]. So the task becomes that of finding what
        is the basic underlying talent, and then to apply it to what exists ... like
        hockey, or perhaps Lacrosse. The problem that people have is that they try
        to force a characteristic against what is possible. This leads to
        frustration and suffering.

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • John Taft
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30, 2002
          Yulian & all,

          I did not understand your first E-mail, but I do understand the conflict you
          speak of in that you speak of responses to a create of as a result of
          thereby. As a child learns by testing, I think we do too even now at what
          ever age we are. Currently our perception seems to be more highly focused
          in a search for truth; however a child is sending up a barrage of signals
          just to see what will come back -- even more so in a baby.

          I believe, as you do, that one should (or ought to in philosophic terms)
          create themselves as they absorb the world around them and make themselves
          what they are able to, this is also quite existential.

          If we have a higher calling, then perhaps it is within ourselves to rise to
          what we believe in. Very few we will ever be recognized by others as unique
          and yet if we are consistent with our beliefs and those beliefs are
          honorable how can we do better for those others we interface with?

          A last thought, the concept of balance is somewhat new to me and if you have
          thoughts regarding it they would be welcomed.

          John
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1 8:56 AM
            Yulian,

            Let me explain to you how, optimally, philosophy
            should work: rationally.

            This is not to say that Reason should be put up on
            some sort of ideological pedestal and whorshipped as
            the hapless idealists do, but...but it is the most
            effective tool by far in the philosopher's arsenal.

            Now, below you said a lot of presumptuous things about
            chakra's and balance. By that I mean you use a whole
            bunch of abstract words to try to convince others that
            a whole bunch of other abstract words are true. In a
            philosophy venue, however, it's not what you BELIEVE
            that counts...it's how you go about DEMONSTRATING
            reasonably, empirically, anthropologically,
            biologically, existentially etc that what you believe
            is grounded more or less objectively in the material
            world around us.

            So, by all means, please try again, okay?

            Biggie

            --- "Yulian K. Gaard" <ccc61261@...>

            http://greetings.yahoo.com/