Sartre and Memory

  • lesleyncookie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2002
      Hi!

      I am a new member- majoring in philosophy and am very interested in
      it! I am currently trying to find information on Sartre's philosophy
      of memory/memories and or what Sartre's take on memories is. Can
      anyone help me or guide me in the correct direction? It can be just
      information or any links you might have to get the information.
      Thank you- and I am excited about becoming a member of this list and
      talking philosophy!

      Lesley Means
      lameans@...