Re: [existlist] Apples and Oranges

  • John Taft
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2002
      Hi Rose,

      If you are at all like me, when I started reading philosophy I was inundated
      by a bunch of terminology and words that I really either have never heard or
      did not understand. Getting a Dicitionary of Philosophy as well as a large
      normal dictionary sure helps. I had to look up hundreds of words (sometimes
      over again) before I felt comfortable with the language. Remember
      philosophy is not science, good translations and interpretations are
      essential.

      John