Re: [existlist] the necessity of religion...

  • Yana Youhana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2000
      >From: "Ray Zur" <cyberg0th@...>
      >To: existlist@egroups.com
      >Subject: [existlist] the necessity of religion...
      >Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 00:31:17 EDT
      >
      >Human beings, as an intelligent species,
      Who said we were intelligent species?
      have you asked the monkey?!!!
      we have created goodness and evil for our own
      advantage, we have justified every little thing
      just to survive from our fear.

      And then we made jesues
      committ suiecid (sp?) and continue screw everything
      around us, because hey, he died for our sins!!!! hummm

      And then came, Marx, boy what a giunes, he said,
      workers wake up, don't wait for your jesus, he will
      not help you, one for all, and all for one, and
      every1 listend, and after a while not only one but
      ALL were starving!

      (meanwhile Frued was busy with his own experiments :))))
      (I think he's the only one who realy enjoyed life!)

      And then some guy came around and said, I am sitting on the
      chair but I am not sure if the chair exist and then existentialist
      was born! waaaaa!!!! and for a while some lived on only
      cigarett and turkish coffee, and soon they died too!!!

      And here I'm sitting around and thinking....the gravity is
      at work.

      love, peace and harmony,
      yana

      are capable of