Hello Everyone

  • Charles Vermont
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17 2:35 PM
      Christopher, I don't know about you but I wonder whether most people have migrated to the Sartre@egroups list where we seem to be going great guns at the moment

      Charles Vermont
      london.uk
    • bushw4cka@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2004
        Simply want to say hello to the group and announce my presence. I live in the southwest, California to be
        more specific, and spend too much of my time working. I joined the list mainly to read through some
        interesting ideas now and then, and perhaps give too short comments even less frequently. I hope this
        lurking, as you net folks say, is ok...

        Regards,

        bw
      • Susan Schnelbach
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2004
          Welcome, bw. Lurkers are always welcome, as are active participants. We
          are full of interesting ideas here, as well as the occasional off-topic
          post.

          Please be patient with the group, and please feel free to jump into any
          conversation that sounds interesting.