test

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 13, 2002
      Bear with me ... testing to check my server

      eduard
    • Eduard Alf
      Message 2 of 19 , May 29 12:59 PM
        this is a test

        eduard
      • Eduard Alf
        Message 3 of 19 , May 29 1:04 PM
          good ... looks like it is working now ...

          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 2, 2002
            testing
          • Charles
            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 2, 2002
              Eduard,

              your test is ok

              charles

              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 19, 2003
                This is a test. I dont seem to be receiving email from the group

                eduard
              • Mark Tindall
                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 19, 2003
                  Eduard wrote:

                  > This is a test. I dont seem to be receiving email from the group

                  Testes, testes, testes ...

                  Mark
                • Mark Tindall
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 19, 2003
                    Eduard wrote:

                    > This is a test. I dont seem to be receiving email from the group

                    Testes ... 1 ... 2 ....

                    Mark
                  • David Leon
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 19, 2003
                      I enjoyed that Mark. Thanks.

                      Dave

                      --- Mark Tindall <mbtin@...> wrote:
                      > Eduard wrote:
                      >
                      > > This is a test. I dont seem to be receiving email from the group
                      >
                      > Testes ... 1 ... 2 ....
                      >

                      > Mark

                      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                    • eduard
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 19, 2003
                        Mark,

                        Whatever amuses your neurons ......

                        > > This is a test. I dont seem to be receiving
                        email from the group

                        > Testes, testes, testes ...
                        >

                        > Mark
                        >

                        > Our Home:
                        >
                        > TO UNSUBSCRIBE from this group, send an email
                        to:

                        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      • Edward Alf
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 22, 2009
                          Seeing if this works. I don't seem to be getting
                          replies from posting at the group website.

                          eduard at home

                        • mary.josie59
                          Message 12 of 19 , Jan 22, 2009
                            Welcome back, eduard.

                            Mary

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jan 22, 2009
                              --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Edward Alf <yeoman@...> wrote:

                              > Seeing if this works. I don't seem to be getting
                              > replies from posting at the group website.
                              >
                              > eduard at home

                              >Eduard, It is 11:10 CST have no transmition since this post. Good to
                              hear from you. Bill
                            • Edward Alf
                              Message 14 of 19 , Jan 23, 2009
                                I need to update my profile .. perhaps a new
                                picture of moi-meme.

                                Oh heck. I think Robert Redford is dead ... can't
                                use his pic.

                                And now that I have shaved off my beard ... can't
                                use Sean Connery.

                                eduard

                                > Seeing if this works. I don't seem to be
                                getting
                                > replies from posting at the group website.
                                >
                                > eduard at home

                                ------------------------------------

                                Please support the Existential Primer... dedicated
                                to explaining nothing!

                                Home Page: http://www.tameri.com/csw/existYahoo!
                                Groups Links
                              • Edward Alf
                                Message 15 of 19 , Jan 23, 2009
                                  Ah ... old Bill is still around.

                                  eduard at home

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jan 23, 2009
                                    Welcome back, Eduard. I miss your contributions here. Could you not
                                    post up a picture of an eminent Canadian?? Louise

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Jan 23, 2009

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Jan 23, 2009
                                        Hmmm ... I really don't know any eminent Canadians
                                        ... they don't exist.

                                        We are working on it.

                                        eduard at home

                                        Message 19 of 19 , Mar 22, 2009
                                          A brief reply to Tom is now taking so long to negotiate the vagaries of Yahoo's procedures, I find the situation feels somewhat ridiculous.

                                          Louise