Re: Fw: Rainbow Question

  • T Brooks
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 1999
      Why not simply leave military life, for one (citing Camus' "Neither Victim
      Nor Executioner": I am a lover, not a fighter), and perhaps do one of two
      other things: (1) begin a movement to leave this warped democratic state or
      (2) begin a movement for popular reform of the system, such as instituting
      proportional representation (to counter strength of just five families) and
      try to change from presidential system to parliamentary.

      Noone said solutions had to be easy.

      Thom Brooks
      Dublin, Ireland