Re: [existlist] Success Spell

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2002
      Yulian, It is a right wing malitia in Montana. They would be a real trip for
      you. Probably as far from your mind set as possible. They wish to take over
      the government and are busy killing law inforcement people and threatning
      their familys. They have a fanatical hatred of authority. especially the
      federal government. Groups like this are always in the shadows in the US. Do
      you have such people in your country? BillOriginal Message -----