Sv: [existlist] Success Spell

  • Yulian K. Gaard
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
      Dear Bill, Dear All ...

      Bill Wrote;
      "Yulian, You need a vacation with Project 7 in flathead county Mont. Bill"

      I'll need to ask, what is that ?? A vacation would be great, especially if it'd be a vacation that could help me find financial aid to study in the USA.

      Blessings
      Yulian

      Respectfully submitted.

      " Magic is a way of life. "
    • greg goodwin
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
        Greetings all, sorry for butting in at the moment,
        especially since I've been quiet for sooooooo long.
        Angelic Y, without magic or at least the possibility
        for pressence of magic life would/is a woeful
        existence. Without the 'magical insight' posessed by
        so few, we possibly could still be living in caves and
        dragging our women around by the hair (ok so this
        might not be so bad). Magic is forsight that something
        is posssible and only a true magician can make it
        happen, AG, I salute you and your dreams.
        GG
        --- "Yulian K. Gaard" <ccc61261@...>

        http://greetings.yahoo.com