RE: [existlist] Success Spell

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
      Yulian,

      For the record, I appreciate your magic stuff. Not that I am about to go
      walking between candles [I don't have green and purple candles], but your
      posts are always interesting and food for thought. Keep up the good work.

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
        Dear Bill, Dear All ...

        Bill Wrote;
        "Yulian, You need a vacation with Project 7 in flathead county Mont. Bill"

        I'll need to ask, what is that ?? A vacation would be great, especially if it'd be a vacation that could help me find financial aid to study in the USA.

        Blessings
        Yulian

        Respectfully submitted.

        " Magic is a way of life. "
      • greg goodwin
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
          Greetings all, sorry for butting in at the moment,
          especially since I've been quiet for sooooooo long.
          Angelic Y, without magic or at least the possibility
          for pressence of magic life would/is a woeful
          existence. Without the 'magical insight' posessed by
          so few, we possibly could still be living in caves and
          dragging our women around by the hair (ok so this
          might not be so bad). Magic is forsight that something
          is posssible and only a true magician can make it
          happen, AG, I salute you and your dreams.
          GG
          --- "Yulian K. Gaard" <ccc61261@...>

          http://greetings.yahoo.com