RE: Sv: [existlist] Success Spell

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
      jrlyons,

      At least Yulian is engaging in some discussion instead of hiding in the
      shadows. If you want to have a discussion on Husserl et al then why not
      propose something. As to old Ayn Rand ... well that is your small opinion

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
        Yulian,

        For the record, I appreciate your magic stuff. Not that I am about to go
        walking between candles [I don't have green and purple candles], but your
        posts are always interesting and food for thought. Keep up the good work.

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
          Dear Bill, Dear All ...

          Bill Wrote;
          "Yulian, You need a vacation with Project 7 in flathead county Mont. Bill"

          I'll need to ask, what is that ?? A vacation would be great, especially if it'd be a vacation that could help me find financial aid to study in the USA.

          Blessings
          Yulian

          Respectfully submitted.

          " Magic is a way of life. "
        • greg goodwin
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2002
            Greetings all, sorry for butting in at the moment,
            especially since I've been quiet for sooooooo long.
            Angelic Y, without magic or at least the possibility
            for pressence of magic life would/is a woeful
            existence. Without the 'magical insight' posessed by
            so few, we possibly could still be living in caves and
            dragging our women around by the hair (ok so this
            might not be so bad). Magic is forsight that something
            is posssible and only a true magician can make it
            happen, AG, I salute you and your dreams.
            GG
            --- "Yulian K. Gaard" <ccc61261@...>

            http://greetings.yahoo.com