Re: Creativity and Structure!

  • Gretchyn Lenger
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2000
      Hey Randy,

      I like this post and tend to agree with the definition. The only thing I
      could add is having the right balance of patience and discipline - easier
      said than done. Meaning, the patience to understand that there is a
      process, and there is a gestation period when things can't be forced and
      then there is a time of inspiration, as you wrote, that requires discipline
      to act upon.