New bibliographies

  • Exist List Moderator
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      I've been preparing new book lists for the Primer web pages. I have
      completed three and will post them tonight, I hope: Camus, Simone de B., and
      Sartre -- of course! I used Books-in-Print and the Library of Congress, so
      some titles aren't in print yet -- but will be by the time most visit my
      pages.

      So, by next week, better book lists on most of the pages. It was a lot of
      time to get these formatted and linked. Raw links to Amazon or BookSense
      were bringing up too many old, useless books or books that merely mentioned
      people in passing. And who wants lists with out-of-print books listed first?

      Sorry I'm away so often. We leased a new store site with a cafe and all the
      extras. The new bookstore open April 2, 2002. I've been painting and getting
      ready to do tile. (see www.magicdragoned.com) The new store might even have
      some philosophy on the racks. I even ordered philosophy magazines. We'll
      see.

      When this is all done, I should really meet someone and get a life.

      - CSW